08 Jul What’s your plan?
What’s your plan?
It’s no secret that as women, we are being called to step into and claim a greater vision of who we are.
And the evidence is out! If you’re active on Facebook or social media, you see the women who have answered that call – coaching, healing, being visible, speaking, making an impact, leading and changing lives.
What makes the difference between the women who are answering the call… and those sitting on the sidelines? (Or stuck in overwhelm, details or “pushing” energy…)
They have a plan, and they work the plan.
Having a leveraged plan is critical to manifesting your mission in the world. And yet this is exactly where most awakening women entrepreneurs get stuck. That’s why I’m excited to let you know about my upcoming free training…
Leveraging Your Business (and Making it Viable) To Allow Space For Money, Miracles and Adventures…
As a Multi-Dimensional Business Educator, I’m committed to showing women like you, how to create an aligned plan that inspires courageous action… And allows you to be in your zone of genius, while surrendering to the outcomes. (That’s what makes my teachings multi-dimensional).
On Monday, I’m hosting a free training where I will share the 5 steps you need to know to create a leveraged plan (your “Aligned Action Plan”) that you love and can’t wait to implement.
On the call, you’ll discover…
- What an aligned action plan really is
- The most effective way to leverage your business and your time so you CAN enjoy life more (it’s all about your aligned action plan!)
- The 5 ‘golden rules’ I’ve learnt that WILL make a difference in your business
- How to be sure your business is viable and that you CAN make money from it
- The marketing plan I used to leverage my business and take it with me on my adventures
We’ll also cover how to move from fear to effective action because this is HUGE for many of you
- Plus, I’ll give you a sneak peek details into my upcoming program: Elevate: Creating Your Aligned Action Plan
If you’re ready to launch your mission, this is for you!
Starting out in business for yourself and watching it flourish is just so exciting, don’t ... Read more
I put a post up on my Facebook page this morning about the Full Moon, ... Read more